An accidental ingestion of a foreign body is a common cause of presentation to the emergency department. While the majority of the ingested foreign bodies pass via the gastrointestinal tract without causing any sequels; long, rigid, and sharp ones can cause complications such as perforations or obstructions. Serious health problems such as substance dependence, schizophrenia, or anorexia should be questioned in these rarely observed cases. Such objects need to be removed surgically or endoscopically as soon as possible. In our paper, the removal of an impacted table fork from the stomach by endoscopy under sedoanalgesia 3 days later than the incident is presented.